Report a Walk/Bike/Roll Concern

If you have an active transportation (walking, biking, or rolling) concern, please use the forms below to report it. Your concern will be shared with the Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee and passed along to other City departments as appropiate. 

Report a crash or near-miss involving people walking, biking, or rolling

Report another active transportation concern