Southside Task Force
The Southside Task Force was originally created in the 1970s as a representative body for the community to decide where to spend the city's CDBG (Community Development Block Grant) funds. Since that time, the task force has become increasingly diverse in its undertakings, and has emerged as a powerful force in the city.
- Third Thursday of every month
- 6:30 pm
- Please contact the Chairperson for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
Minutes & Agendas
- February 2017 * November 2017 Agenda May 2021 Newsletter
- March 2017 * November 2017 Minutes October 2021 Treasurer Report
- April 2017 * January 2018 Agenda November 2021 Newsletter
- May 2017 * Special invitation March 2022 Newsletter
- May 2017 minutes *January 2018 Minutes
- June 2017 Agenda *March minutes & April Agenda May 2022 Newsletter
- September Minutes *October 2019 Agenda
- October Agenda *November minutes and January 2020 Agenda June 2022 Newsletter
- October Minutes *January 2020 Minutes
- February 2020 Minutes * July 2020 Newsletter