Public Review Process
- Agenda Packet: Available for viewing on the City’s website Council Agendas
- Councilmember Participation: Councilmembers attend the meeting via a remote location, using a virtual meeting method. City Hall and the Council Chambers are closed during the meeting.
- Viewing the Meeting: The Public may view the meeting on the Community 7 TV - Channel 7 or Channel 507 – Spectrum Cable. The Public may also view online at Community 7 TV and click on the “Watch Live” icon. Community 7 also has links to their Facebook page and YouTube channel in which to view the meeting. Meeting recordings are also available after the meeting for viewing online via the Community 7 TV website, Facebook page, or YouTube channel.
- Public Participation: Verbal comments are taken only during the Public Comment periods as indicated on the agenda, and during the Public Hearings under the regular agenda. Written communication can be submitted anytime prior to or during the public comment period.
- Telephone: The public may call 406.237.6196 (Montana Relay 711) in order to speak during specified Public Comment periods. All callers are placed in a queued system and are asked to remain on hold and be patient. Calls are taken in the order in which they are received. Callers are restricted to three minutes of testimony as is customary.
- Email: Emails can be sent to the City Council before 3:00pm on the date of the Public Hearing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Viewing Council Emails: All emails sent to the City Council can be viewed online at Council Emails. Emails received after 3:00pm and prior to 5:00pm, may be read during the meeting.
Prior Year Performance Reports
Additional reports, including the HUD Integrated Disbursement & Information System reports, are available by contacting the Community Development office: