Public Review Process
- Agenda Packet: Available for viewing on the City’s website www.BillingsMT.gov/councilagendas.
- Councilmember Participation: Councilmembers will attend the meeting via a remote location, using a virtual meeting method. City Hall and the Council Chambers will be closed during the meeting.
- Viewing the Meeting: The Public may view the meeting on the Community 7 TV - Channel 7 or Channel 507 – Spectrum Cable. The Public may also view online at www.comm7tv.com and click on the “Watch Live” icon. Community 7 also has links to their Facebook page and YouTube channel in which to view the meeting.
- Public Participation: Verbal comments will be taken only during the Public Comment periods as indicated on the agenda, and during the Public Hearings under the regular agenda. Written communication can be submitted anytime prior to or during the public comment period.
- Telephone: The public can call may call 406.237.6196 (Montana Relay 711) in order to speak during specified Public Comment periods. All callers will be in a queued system and are asked to remain on hold and be patient. Calls will be taken in the order in which they are received. Callers will be restricted to three minutes of testimony as is customary.
- Email: Emails can be sent to the City Council before 3:00pm on the date of the Public Hearing at council@BillingsMT.gov.
- Viewing Council Emails: All emails sent to the City Council can be viewed online at www.BillingsMT.gov/councilemails. Emails received after 3:00pm and prior to 5:00pm, may be read during the meeting.
Prior Year Performance Reports
Additional reports, including the HUD Integrated Disbursement & Information System reports, are available by contacting the Community Development office: