Filing a Housing Discrimination Complaint

Federal Assistance

If you have been trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe your rights have been violated, you may file a fair housing complaint by calling the Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Denver Regional Office:
  • (800) 877-7353 - toll free
  • (303) 672-5437 - general intake
  • TTY 303-672-5248
You can also:

Local Assistance

Please contact the following organizations for local assistance on fair housing issues:

Fair Housing Education

The City has recently sponsored a grant to provide fair housing educational information to the public. Resources include brochures and articles and a list of organizations providing fair housing assistance.

Remember, fair housing is your right! If you do not report discrimination, it cannot be stopped!