How do I report an abandoned vehicle?

Use the Billings Police online reporting system or call a volunteer at the Cop Shop to report an abandoned vehicle. The Cop Shop number is (406) 247-8590. This report will be forwarded to the Police Department and the vehicle will be tagged with an orange sticker. The officer will check back in five days after the sticker is placed on the vehicle and if the vehicle has not been moved it we will forward the report the Yellowstone County Junk Vehicle division to be towed.

Abandoned Vehicle Form

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call regarding child care assistance, low income energy assistance and work programs?
2. Who do I call regarding Medicaid and/or Food Stamps?
3. How do I apply for a vacancy on a City Board or Commission?
4. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
5. Whom do I call to complain about a weed problem?
6. Who do I call to clean up trash and garbage in an alley?
7. What is the noise ordinance?
8. Where is Justice Court?
9. Where is the Municipal Court clerk's office?
10. How do I get a burn permit?
11. Where do I get a passport?
12. How do I contact the Better Business Bureau?
13. How do I get a City business license?
14. Where does the City Council meet?
15. How do I get a delivery permit?
16. How do I get a copy of my birth certificate?
17. How do I register to vote?