What if I lose my ID card or I need to request additional one?

You can log into your EBMS account by accessing the website below. If you are a new user, select the new user sign up button. Complete the registration form. (Note: If you are already registered, you will just need to login with the user name and password you previously set up.) EBMS will immediately validate your eligibility status. Once verified, you will have instant access to your miHealthManager and miBenefits, which includes personal health information, claims, flex status, requesting ID cards, and much more. You may also contact EBMS directly at (406) 869-5505 or HR at (406) 657-8265.

EBMS website

Show All Answers

1. I'm getting divorced. Can I take my spouse off of my insurance?
2. What happens if I don't use my medical flex or child care account by the end of the calendar year?
3. How can I verify what networks my doctor participate in?
4. How does the hospital and/or facility preferred network plan work when I go out of the network?
5. What happens if my physician determines I need specialty care that is not available from any hospital or facility
6. Do I have medical coverage in a foreign country?
7. What happens to my network coverage for my dependent child who moved out of the area for college?
8. What is pre-authorization?
9. Do I ever need to file a medical claim form?
10. What if I lose my ID card or I need to request additional one?
11. When can it elect or terminate dental coverage?
12. Is there an open enrollment period for the 457 Plan?
13. Do I have to wait until the Benefits Enrollment period to update or make changes to my beneficiaries?
14. Do I need to update my address and phone number if it changes?