- Ground level flowers in standard flower containers are allowed in the Cemetery from May 15 to October 15. Flowers on upright monuments are allowed year round
- Fresh cut flowers are allowed all year long
- Non-conforming flower containers will be removed and disposed of
- Glass containers are never allowed because of the hazard they create when they break
- Live plants will be allowed only in standard City-installed flower containers
- Driving metal, wood, wire, large nails, or artificial flowers in the ground is not allowed
During the winter months ground level, holiday flowers and decorations will be allowed three days before and three days after a holiday or your special anniversary.
Christmas decorations and artificial flowers are allowed from December 15th through the first full week of the New Year.